Homies, I need your help. I need to give my toes some TLC before I leave at the booty crack of dawn tomorrow (5:45!) for the airport. I’m trying to choose between one of the shades from Barielle’s Sugar Rush 2009 summer collection ($8 each). Which one do you think I should go with?
- Swizzle Stix: A creamy baby blue that’s a touch streaky.
- Sweet Addiction: A creamy mint green that applies smoothly with consistent color.
- Lemondrops: A bright yellow reminiscent of last year’s Essie Short Shorts (le sigh!), but slightly more streaky.
- Grape Escape: A creamy, deep purple that both Barney *and* Prince would envy.
- Decadence: Remember this shimmery teal from April Fool’s Day? LOL!
- Cotton Candy: A sweet, shimmery baby pink that applies with rich color.
All of the shades dry quickly to an uber-shiny finish.
C’mon, shake, shake it… okay, not really
I was dancing around my living room to 80s dance music earlier today (don’t lie, I know you totally do it!) and got to thinking about how Thursday night used to be *the* party/club/dance night in college. Now what I look forward to most Thursday nights is a good dose reality TV and going to bed by 10, LOL!
How’s your evening shaping up? Are you going out or laying low at home?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,