OK, so I know I’m talking waaaay too fast in this video and I’m super stiff (like a robot version of myself, haha!), but I was very nervous.
I assure you — this is not an android stunt double. It’s me, Karen. It’s just that it’s been ages since I filmed one of these, so please forgive me for rambling and staring off into space like a crazy person.
With that said…I actually enjoyed doing it, so I might do more vids in the future.
Anywho, fall faves! Here are prices and links for the products I mention in the video…
- YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch ($40)
- Clarins Be Long Mascara ($25)
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer ($28)
- NARS One Night Stand Cheek Palette ($65)
- MAC Stroke of Midnight Eyes: Warm Eye Kit ($39.50)
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked ($22)
- Guerlain Maxi Shine Gloss d’Enfer in 400 Gold Tchlack ($30)
- Guerlain Protective Base Coat ($23)
- Guerlain Le Top Coat Gel ($23)
- Marc Reagan’s Twitter, @MarcRegan (He’s a Makeup Artist and Manager of Artistry for Bobbi Brown)
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict (no, not the robot version),