There should be a video in this post, but if you can’t see it, you can click here to watch it on YouTube.
We’re basically on the cusp of December, so from here on out it’s all holidays, all the time, and that definitely means more holiday makeup.
This purple smoky eye might look more complicated than it really is, but you can totally handle it. If you can blend even just a wee bit, you can follow along with this tutorial, which shows how to do the eyes, complexion makeup and cheeks. And there are also four different ideas for lip combos.
If you like your makeup on the affordable side, you’ll definitely want to press play, since almost all of the makeup I used in this video is from Boots No7. Many of the items are less than $10 each.
Oh, and if you haven’t already, don’t forget to enter the Boots No7 anti-aging serum giveaway.
Products mentioned in the video
- No7 Hydrating Mineral Water Spray ($9.99)
- No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream for Dry/Very Dry Skin ($14.99)
- No7 Beautiful Skin Rich Hydrating Eye Cream ($15.99)
- No7 Photo Fix Wrinkle Filler and Primer ($19.99)
- No7 Dual Action Tinted Moisturizer in Medium ($13.99)
- No7 Lift & Illuminate Foundation in Deep Honey ($15.99)
- No7 Skin Illuminator Highlighter ($9.99)
- No7 Stippling Brush ($9.99)
- No7 Radiant Glow Concealer ($13.99)
- No7 Lash & Brow Perfector ($9.99)
- No7 Beautiful Eyebrow Pencil in Brown ($6.99)
- No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define in Deep Purple ($9.99)
- No7 Stay Perfect Trio Eye Shadow Palette in New Romance ($8.99)
- No7 Stay Perfect Smoothing Eye Shadow in Iridescent Purple ($7.99)
- No7 Shimmer Palette ($14.99)
- No7 Soft Damson Mineral Perfection Blusher ($9.99)
- No7 Precision Lip Pencil in Nude ($8.99)
- No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Daydreamer ($9.99)
- No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Bare ($9.99)
- No7 Moisture Drench in Sugar Plum ($9.99)
- No7 Precision Lips Pencil in Raspberry ($8.99)
- No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Raspberry ($9.99)
- No7 Shine & Tint in Seduce ($9.99)
I hope you like this tutorial, and if you end up trying the look, please tag me on Instagram (my handle is @karenmbb), or send me a pic, because I’d loooooove to see you work it! 🙂
As always, thank you for watching.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,