Happy Tuesday, ladies. 🙂 This morning, fellow beauty addict Toni finds herself in a sticky situation…
I’m on the hunt for a fabulous but very non-sticky lipgloss. I’ve enjoyed a Jesse’s Girl gloss I got at Rite Aid, but I’d love something with a little more color/pigmentation. I wonder what your readers call their favorite non-sticky lipglosses? Or can you make some suggestions?
Thanks so much!
Heya, Toni. Every girl needs a list of go-to non-sticky glosses. Here are some of my budget AND splurge-worthy faves. 🙂
- Sally Hansen 12-Hour Lip Treatment ($6): Like a nonstick, vanilla-scented (but sans flavor) drugstore version of MAC Lipglass. Each tube packs may-jah color and shine, intense moisture, and lasts hours on my lips without budging one bit.
- Sonia Kashuk Ultra Shine Sheer Lip Gloss ($9): BARGAIN ALERT! With a thin, non-stick formula thatâ€™s both taste- and fragrance-free, Soniaâ€™s new $9 glosses feel surprisingly like $27 tubes of Chanel Aqualumiere Glossimer.
- Philosophy Supergloss Lip Gloss SPF 15 ($17): If you dig uber-shiny, sun-protecting lipglosses that donâ€™t feel sticky on your lips, think about giving the Supernatural Superglossies a try.
- NARS Lipgloss in Supervixen ($24): Less sticky than MAC Lipglasses and Chanel Glossimers, NARS Supervixen feels light on my lips and doesn’t have a noticeable taste or smell.
- Chanel Aqualumiere Lipgloss ($28): Boy, are these bad boys built to shine! All nine of the shades deliver loads of sheer, super shiny color. Chanel, ya done good!
Lipgloss lovahs, can you recommend any non-sticky formulations for Toni? Let’s get her out of this sticky situation.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,