Looking for a new makeup look for date night (or any other fun evening activity)? If you’re in the mood to curl your hair and put on a cute dress, here’s a coppery gold eye look idea.
It’s a video makeup tutorial, from start to finish, with black cat liner (aka winged eye liner), coral cheeks and pink lips like I’m wearing in the video above.
I use a lot of different products in the video, including some drugstore makeup from the new COVERGIRL Bombshell collection.
By the way, if any of the COVERGIRL makeup in these pictures catches your eye, all COVERGIRL products will be buy one, get one 50% off at Ulta Beauty stores and online at ulta.com from January 5-25, 2014. #ULTABombshelling
- MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance ($40)
- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation ($31)
- Louise Young Cosmetics LY34 Super Foundation Brush ($41)
- NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base ($24)
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Shine Shadows ($8.99)
- COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Glossy Nail Color in Bombshell ($5.99)
- COVERGIRL Cheekers Bronzer in Copper Radiance ($4.99)
- Nexcare Gentle Papter First Aid Tape ($3)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline ($16)
- MAC 266 Angled Brush ($20)
- Laura Mercier Angled Eye Liner Brush ($20)
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Intense Eye Liner ($8.99)
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat ($40)
- MAC Shaping Powder in Lightsweep ($16.50)
- Burberry No. 10 Definition Liner Pencil Brush ($32)
- Jesse’s Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust in Sunstone ($4.99)
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume Mascara ($11.99)
- MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder ($25)
- Buxom True Hue Blush in Euphoria ($24)
- COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Bomb in Cherry Twist ($8.99)
- COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lip Perfection Lipcolor in Bombshell ($6.99)
Related tutorials mentioned in the video…
- How to Fill in Your Eyebrows with Eyeshadow
- How to Cover Dark Circles
- How to Get Big, Bouncy Curls (in case you were wondering about the hair!)
If you like these COVERGIRL Bombshell products, and also happen to like $100 gift cards from Ulta, you should totally enter 7 Ways to Win a $100 Gift Card From Ulta Beauty and $29.97 in Products From the COVERGIRL Bombshell Collection! (If you haven’t already.) The giveaway closes on Monday, Jan. 13.
MBB reviews of the products mentioned in the video…
- Makeup To Coax Out Your Inner Bombshell: The New Covergirl Bombshell Collection
- Party on Till the Break of Dawn With Lightweight, Long Lasting MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance
- A Manic Mango Thursday and My New Foundation Routine With MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
- NARS Unsung Heroes: NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- MAC Unsung Heroes: Blacktrack Fluidline
- The Mighty MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
- MAC Unsung Heroes: Shaping Powder in Lightsweep
- MAC Unsung Heroes: Careblends Pressed Powder
- Buxom True Hue Blush in Euphoria
I’m taking requests for makeup tutorial ideas in the comments, so please let me know if there’s a particular look you’d like to see.
Thank you as always for watching, and please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you enjoyed this!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,