Heya, ladies. A few days ago I discovered the benefits of Benefit’s holiday kits in Celebutante and Powderazzi.
Tonight I thought I’d revisit that post, adding an eye map and a breakdown of the steps I followed.
It’s an easy shimmery pewter eye/plum lip combo, and you won’t need an arsenal of tools (just fingers and a couple eye brushes) or time spent blending. I can see myself wearing this on rushed mornings when I “accidentally” hit the snooze button one too many times (oops!).
Products I used
- From the Benefit Celebutante kit: Velvet Eyeshadow in Leggy, Full Finish Lipstick in No Competition, Lipgloss in I’m With the Band, Benetint Cheek Stain, High Beam liquid highlighter
- From the Benefit Powderazzi kit: Hoola bronzing powder
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Skinny Jeans
- Benefit BADgal Waterproof Liner
- BADgal Waterproof Mascara
- Begin by patting Creaseless Cream Shadow in Skinny Jeans on your lids with a synthetic brush like the MAC 239 Eye Shader.
- Also using the edge of the same brush, line your lower lash lines with Skinny Jeans.
- Next, grab the Powderazzi kit, and sweep Hoola bronzing powder into the crease with a fluffy brush like the MAC 217. Blend away any harsh edges with a windshield wiper motion.
- Still with the 217, dust Velvet Eyeshadow in Leggy (from the Celebutante kit) beneath your brow bone.
- Emphasize those eyes by lining both your upper and lower waterlines and lashlines with BADgal Waterproof Liner.
Finish the eye portion of the look by curling your lashes and applying two coats of BADgal Waterproof Mascara (on both the tops and bottoms)
- Apply three or four drops of Benetint liquid blush (from the Celebutante kit) to the apples of your cheeks and blend with your fingers.
- Get glowy by dotting two dots of High Beam (also from the Celebutante kit) on your upper cheek bones, nose and chin, again, blending with your fingers.
- Grab Full Finish Lipstick in No Competition from the Celebutante kit, and apply one layer, blotting with a tissue.
- For extra shimmer and shine, add one layer of Lipgloss in I’m With the Band.
BING-BANG-BOOM! All done.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,