Hourglass may not be a gargantuanly huge brand, but they’re one of my faves (yes, I know, I have many faves).
The luxe little line hails from down the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway), in sunny Southern California.
I like a lot of their products, but here are five of my “must-haves” from the line. Next time you’re cruising the aisles at Sephora, check ‘em out! If you decide to give one (or more) of these Fab 5 a try, let me know how it goes. I hope you like them as much as I do.
Products mentioned in this video…
- Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light ($45)
- Oxygen Foundation Mineral Powder ($46)
- Visionaire Eye Shadow Duo in Prism ($38)
- Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Ballet ($28)
- Foundation/Blush Brush No. 2 ($58)
- Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil ($32)
Thank you very much for watching, and if you enjoyed this video and want me to keep doing them, please give this one a thumbs up on YouTube and subscribe. Because when you get fired up, it fires me up to do more!
Thank you, as always.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,