Happy Mother’s Day, ladies (and gents)!
Makeup cheerleader: “What do we want!?”
Beauty addicts: “Makeup tutorials!”
Makeup cheerleader: “When do we want ’em!?”
Beauty addicts: “NOW!”
I think you’ll lurve this new batch of makeup tuts. Some of them are real gems. I can’t believe I almost forgot to include tutorials from Doe Deere Blogazine, yikes!
Without further ado, let us begin.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like…
- Barbarella Makeup Tutorial: Here’s an AMAZING makeup tutorial featuring a look ’60s Jane Fonda could have worn.
- Cabaret Makeup Tutorial: They say that life is a cabaret (old chum). Well, it can be now. Va-va-va-voom!
- Holiday Makeup Looks: Whether you’re going on summer vacation or just planning ahead, it helps to have a repertoire of holiday looks.
- Get Great Eye Makeup Every Time: The artist in this video starts by applying eye makeup before the rest of the products she uses on a face.
- Summer Glow Look: A great look for fair-skinned ladies wanting to get all “Giselle” up on the catwalk. Meow!
- Summer Glow Makeup Look for Dark Skin: Here’s a lovely, glowing summer look for brown-skinned girls. Surf’s up!
- ’80s Makeup Tutorial: I’ll never forget the ’80s… I wonder where I put all my bangle bracelets. Nevermind. This blog tutorial is so, like, TOTALLY RAD!
- Pale Pink Lips Makeup Tutorial: I. LOVE. PINK. And here’s one easy way to wear a pale pink lip.
- Flushed Cheek Makeup Look: Here’s one way to wear a flushed cheek makeup look that won’t leave you looking like someone with a bad fever…
- Terri Seymour Makeup Tutorial: Get the stunning makeup look worn by Simon Cowell’s ex.
- Beautiful Eye Art: Another video slideshow, this one featuring elaborate examples of eye art makeup.
- Glitterbug Makeup Tutorial: For all my glitter girls out there, here’s another FANTASTIC blog tutorial.
- Porcelain Doll Makeup Tutorial: Here’s a look that draws crazy, mad attention to your eyes.
- Green and Gold Eye Look: Here’s a brief tutorial showing how to work with this popular color combo to make your eyes pop!
- Purple Eye Look: For when you’re feeling funky fresh. This look could make you the life of the party.
- Pink, White, and Lilac Eyes: Play up your peepers with this excellent blog tutorial and its accompanying instructional video.
- Look Good When You Have a Cold: Makeup Tips from Charlotte Tilbury: Don’t let a summer bug bring you down. Look better than you feel with the help of these tips.
- How to Dye Your Own Eyelashes: A great mystery revealed! This tutorial gives the 411 on something I’ve often wondered about: DIY lash coloring.
- How to Apply INDIVIDUAL False Lashes: Be sure you’ve got some extra time on your hands before you embark upon the tips in this tut, LOL!
- How to Apply Mascara Without the Smudges: We’ve all been there, right? — the goopy mess? Prevent problems before they start using some of these tips.
- How to Wear False Eyelashes: False lashes don’t have to look totally unnatural… although it’s kinda fun when they do, LOL!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. If you’re new here, thank you for visiting. Makeup and Beauty Blog is a makeup blog with daily product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and the random shenanigans of a crazy cat lady/makeup enthusiast named Karen (that’s me!).