Good morning, glories! I hope you had a good week. Mine wasn’t bad, but I couldn’t be happier it’s Friday.
My first post of the day is a batch of 21 more makeup tutorials. These are just ones that moved me for one reason or another. I hope you find them useful.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like…
- How to Get Perfect Lips and Cheeks: This video really cuts to the chase. It contains a lot of information in a short 5-minute clip. To quote the artist in the video, “So now she looks sunny and gorgeous!”
- Sizzlin’ Summer Makeup Looks: Want some ideas for makeup looks to wear over the dog days of summer? Me, too! Here we go.
- Daring Beauty Colors: This one links to a nice gallery article with product recommendations in some dramatic colors. Just for ideas.
- Keira Knightly Makeup Tutorial: This short article shows how to get one of Keira Knightley’s most famous looks.
- 6 Easy Makeup Looks: The name says it all — not one but six new makeup looks to try!
- Winged Eyeliner with a Pencil: Here’s a creative way to change up the way you may normally wear your eyeliner, and it’s not as hard as it looks!
- Rihanna Makeup Tutorial: Get singer Rihanna’s look with the help of this video.
- St. Patrick’s Day Makeup: It’s never too late to plan for NEXT St. Patrick’s Day. Here’s a holiday favorite infused with the luck o’ the Irish!
- Penelope Cruz Makeup Tutorial: Penelope’s legendary sexy, smokey eyes can be yours with the help of spicy tut.
- How to Apply Eye Makeup: This tutorial goes back to basics, which is often a good place to start.
- Tips for Applying an Cream Based Eye Shadow: Want to learn how to apply a cream-based eyeshadow, no muss or fuss?
- Tips for Dark Eye Contours: Contouring helps to add dimension to your makeup, and this tutorial shows how it’s done.
- Prom Makeup Tips: It’s a big night but not one to stress or worry about your makeup.
- How to Apply Powder Eyeliner Under the Eyes: This can be a tricky one, but here’s a tutorial that makes it look easy.
- Angelina Jolie Makeup Look: Guess which one of Angelina’s features gets plenty of attention in this video tutorial. Hint: It has something to do with eyeliner.
- Tips for Makeup on the Run!: For when you need to look your best in the least amount of time!
- Eye Tutorial — Pencil, Cream/Gel, Liquid: Error-proof application using various kinds of eyeliners. These are some bomb-ass tips!
- Smokey Brown/Plum Eyes: Here are some fantastic colors that complement most skin tones.
- Drew Barrymore Makeup Tutorial: This article is a little dated, but here’s a flirty, do-it-yourself look inspired by the lovely Ms. Barrymore.
- Ashley Olsen Makeup Tutorial: Confession: I remember watching the Olsen twins on Full House. Here’s a great tutorial showing how to get Ashley’s fresh-faced glow!
- Nicole Ritchie Makeup Look: I want The Simple Life, LOL! No more drama with Nicole Ritchie’s makeup look.
Have a great day today!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. If you’re new here, thank you for visiting. Makeup and Beauty Blog is a makeup blog with daily product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and the random shenanigans of a crazy cat lady/makeup enthusiast named Karen (that’s me!).