OK, so…what the heck is it about wearing lipstick that instantly makes me feel so much better? That little splash of color is like a nap, doughnuts, ice cream and chocolate rolled into one.
I almost want to hug it out with these pretty lippes, the appropriately named MAC Huggable Lipcolours ($20 each, coming to the MAC website May 7, and a week later to MAC counters and stores).
Do you remember this line of medium-coverage lipsticks? (Cue flashback to waaay back in 2013.) Of the 10 slick, moisturizing shades coming out next month, all of them, with the exception of Fashion Force, look new to me (as far as I’m remembering now).
They last from 2-3 hours for me and have that classic MAC vanilla flavor and scent.
The MAC Huggable Lipcolours…
- Bare Hug — a creamy, soft peachy orange
- Soft Talkin’ — a warm peachy nude
- I’m Game — a creamy raspberry (which, incidentally, sounds incredibly delicious to me right now)
- Love Feeling — a deep, vibrant orange
- I’m In — a warm rose
- Play It Soft — a bright coral-red
- Glamorized — a creamy, vibrant pink
- Flaming Lips — a deep creamy red
- Fashion Force — a soft tangerine
- Dramatical — a bright cherry red (not pictured)
As you might imagine, Tabs is a big fan of these, mostly because of their name.
You see…he is extremely huggable as well. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,