- What’s one beauty trend you’d like to try?
- Is there anything you’d tell yourself of five years ago?
- One-piece pant suits: love ’em or leave ’em?
- When no one is looking I…
- Quick! — what’s the first makeup/beauty product that comes to mind?
- I’m a good friend because…
- I’m a bad friend because…
- Hair up or down?
- Weekly goals:
Like Tony the Tiger says, “Grrrrrreat!”
Lash extensions (where an aesthetician individually glues false lashes to your natural lashes to make ’em look longer). I doubt I’d go there, though, because some experts recommend not using pencil liners with them. The friction caused while using pencil liners can loosen extensions where they’re attached. GURL, I loves me some drag-a-licious lashes, but not if getting them means having to forsake my stick of MAC Powersurge.
Lots of stuff. That was 2006…which was when I first got married. I’d tell myself to just start making babies already. Oh, and I was in pretty good shape back then, so I’d also tell myself to spend more time walking around in bikinis, haha!
Leave ’em. I can appreciate the convenience of not having to think about coordinating a shirt with pants, but they’re a logistical challenge in the bathroom. You have to work your way out of the top first — no easy task when they’re usually over-decorated with unnecessary buttons and zippers — while simultaneously keeping the bottoms from dragging on the bathroom floor, LOL! Way too complicated. Plus, I can never find them in my size, and I hate getting pants hemmed.
Dance around Tabs like an “MTV girl” (remember that scene in The Fighter?); or I read Us Weekly (or Cat Fancy), watch bad horror films about exorcisms, or shave my toes.
Clarins Hydraquench Cream. My face would FREAK without it, for reals.
I’ve always got your back.
I don’t call enough.
Down. My bangs are still out of control, but the rest of my hair has been rather well behaved lately.
To enjoy each and every day (I’m committed to keeping it simple this week).
How was your weekend, boo? Mine was super chill. I got some extra sleep, did some house cleaning, got in a good workout and watched a LOT of TV (a cop show called Southland; have you seen it?).
Drop in to say hi when you get a chance. I hope your week gets off to a great start.
2. What’s one beauty trend you’d like to try?
3. Is there anything you’d tell yourself of five years ago?
4. One-piece pant suits: love ’em or leave ’em?
5. When no one is looking Iâ€¦
6. Quick! â€” whatâ€™s the first makeup/beauty product that comes to mind?
7. I’m a good friend becauseâ€¦
8. I’m a bad friend becauseâ€¦
9. Hair up or down?
10. Weekly goals:
Come say hi, okay? Miss you!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,