Even though I feel like I’m getting a little better at packing (thanks to the power of the pre-made list), I still stress out over how to bring my liquid beauty products on trips.
I swear, those little zip-top bags the TSA makes you use are cruel. They’re never big enough to hold everything I
want need, but now MAC has a possible solution. Thanks to the new MAC Sized to Go line, I shouldn’t ever have to leave home without at least some of my MAC must-haves again.
The new collection, coming soon to MAC freestanding stores, contains nine miniature versions of MAC skin care favorites in tiny 1-oz. bottles and tubes.
Aren’t they cute? 🙂
And even if you don’t plan to hit the road or an airport any time soon, these lil’ guys could be a less expensive way (in some cases 50% less) to give some new products a try.
The MAC Sized to Go Collection (all are 1-oz.)
- Fix+ (not the Rose version; $10 US/$12 CND)
- Cleanse Off Oil/Tranquil ($10 US/$12 CND)
- Cleanse Off Oil ($10 US/$12 CND)
- Pro Eye Makeup Remover ($10 US/$12 CND)
- Demi-Wipes (30 full-size sheets; $15 US/$18 CND)
- Oil Control Lotion ($15 US/$18 CND)
- Green Gel Cleanser ($10 US/$12 CND)
- Strobe Cream ($15 US/$18 CND)
- Studio Moisture Cream ($15 US/$18 CND)
Oh, the wipes in the Demi-Wipes pack are the same size as the ones that come in the regular MAC Wipe packs, which is pretty cool, except here you get 30 of them for $15, instead of 45 of them for $18.
MAC Sized to Go arrives in MAC freestanding stores on June 9 in North America, internationally this July.
It’s a hard-knock life…
Do you have any plans this weekend? I’d really like to see X-Men: First Class, but right now all I can think about is sleep, LOL! Zzzz…
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,