What’s the recipe for a MAC stress shopping session?
Start with a really long week. Add a heaping tablespoon of waking up early every morning looking really, really, REALLY tired. Throw in free shipping on the MAC website, and BAM! Next thing you know, there’s a little black box on your doorstep, and your husband is shaking it and looking at you suspiciously because he’s thinking that the last thing you need in the world is ONE MORE BLUSH.
These are the days of my life…
Yeah, so I picked up a few things from MAC I’ve been wanting for a while. Most of them are products to help brighten and enliven my look (wish me luck!).
Products mentioned in the video…
- Shaping Powder in Lightsweep, $16.50
- Shaping Powder in Accentuate, $16.50
- Powder Blush in Cantaloupe, $17
- Powder Blush in Style, $17
- Prep + Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose, $25
- Prep + Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast, $25
- Eye Shadow in Swiss Chocolate, $10
- Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone, $21
- Prep + Prime Liner Filler, $21
- Pro Palette Large/Single, $8
- Pro Palette Blush X6 Insert, $2
Have you picked up any new brightening/highlighting products lately? Inquiring minds want to know…
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,