Here’s the makeup I wore to wizardry class today! Huh, I’m tellin’ ya… Sorcery is hard work. 🙂 This is my first look with the new MAC Holiday 2015 Magic of the Night collection, and seriously, I would wear this makeup pretty much every day if I thought I could pull it off.
Some of key makeup I’m wearing in this look (primarily products from the MAC Magic of the Night collection, except for the lashes, which are NARS)
- Colourdrenched Pigment in Night Thrill — inner corners and the inner part of my lower lash line
- Colourdrenched Pigment in Ascent of Glamour — outer part of my lower lash line
- Colourdrenched Pigment in Tonight’s the Night — lids
- Colourdrenched Pigment in Moon Is Blue — outer half of the lid
- Colourdrenched Pigment in No Taboos — outer V
- Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Black Swan — smudged along my lower lash line
- In Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Shaft of Gold — as a bronzer/blush on my cheekbones
- In Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Oh Darling — as a highlighter
- Matte Lipstick in Please Me — mah lips!
- NARS Numero 1 Lashes — false lashes
Ask your magical winged tabby familiar to remind you to stop by a MAC counter on October 22, because that’s when the MAC Magic of the Night collection manifests. Or, if you can’t wait that long, visit the MAC website a few days earlier on October 18.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict/part-time sorceress,