Most of MAC’s massive holiday 2012 collection is already online and hits stores and shelves tomorrow, and if any part of you loves girly packaging and makeup, you just might freak!
Leopard prints, lace, bows, pink, black and satin — what a bevy of appetizing nouns. 🙂 Thematically, they also comprise the list of ingredients for this year’s holiday feast from MAC, one of the sweetest, most fabulously feminine holiday collections from the brand in years.
The voluminous release, with its individual pieces, kits and sets, is so big that MAC divided it into 10 parts…
- Fabulousness (eyeshadow kits)
- All for Glamour (face and eye kits)
- Primped Out (eye, lip and brush kits)
- Hang Up The Glamour (a portable hanging travel bag)
- Divine Desire/Sinfully Chic (eye, lip, cheek and brush kits)
- Viva Glam It UP (a kit with MAC’s Ricky Lip Conditioner and Nicky Lipstick)
- Kids Helping Kids (holiday greeting and gift cards)
- Glamour Daze (a 35-piece sub-collection for eyes, cheeks, lips and nails)
- Guilty Passions (lipgloss and Crushed Metallic Pigment sets)
- Making Pretty (a luxury set of powders, lipsticks and brushes in gold- and rose-accented packaging)
I can’t remember the last time I was this excited about a MAC holiday release (maybe Antiquitease?)…
My camera’s flash almost overheated this afternoon from all the pics! I haven’t had enough quality time with any of the pieces yet, but here’s a first look at some of the pieces that initially caught my eye, along with swatches on my NC42 skin.
So, are you ready? Because here comes your “Happy holidays!” from MAC.
Swatches on my NC42 skin
With the exception of Guilty Passions and Making Pretty, which arrive on November 8 and December 13 respectively here in North America (internationally, depending on location, some time from November to February), the bulk of the collection is available at this very moment online.
If you’re interested in taking a closer look than these pics can provide, I completely understand. 🙂 You won’t have to wait long. Just a few hours, in fact. The collection arrives in North American stores tomorrow, October 25, and to internationals this November.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,