I’ll take my lipsticks and lipglasses with extra cream, please.
Mark your calendars for the arrival of the new MAC Creme Team collection next Thursday, my fellow MAC Cremesheen lipstick lovahs!
The collection offers new Cremesheen lipsticks, limited edition Lipglasses and Cremestick lip liners. I’m really looking forward to Cremesheen Glass (available only until March), an ultra sheer and moist lipgloss with a creamy finish.
Are you already thinking about what would you get? I know I am!
Cremesheen Lipstick, $14
- Crème Cup: light blue pink
- Shy Girl: creamy neutral coral beige
- Crosswires: clean pinky orange
- Lickable: bright clean blue pink
- Lavender Whip: light cool lavender
- Crème in Your Coffee: creamy mid-tone pink brown
- Spice is Nice: creamy dark warm brown
- Hang-up: deep berry
Cremesheen Glass, $18
- Ever So Rich: sheer lilac
- Fashion Scoop: pale cool baby pink with light pearl
- Boy Bait: light neutral beige with pearl
- Partial Pink: light creamy yellow pink with light gold pearl
- Melt in Your Mouth: mid-tone creamy clean pink
- Petite Indulgence: mid-tone bright blue pink
- Crème Anglaise: mid-tone neutral mauve
- Looks Like Sin: sheer deep berry
Cremestick Liner, $14.50
- Sublime Culture: neutral pink
- Pink Treat: dirty pink
- Caramellow: neutral caramel
- Velvetella: blackened plum
Ready for another round of WHAT WOULD YOU GET?
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to spend $100 in virtual moolah (or thereabouts) on any combination of products from MAC Creme Team, and then share your virtual haul in the comments.
It’s gonna be on like Donkey Kong when I get my paws on that crazy purple gloss!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,