I’ve had sun on my mind lately and felt inspired this morning to reach for a few brighter-than-bright items from MAC’s Neo Sci Fi collection. I didn’t really feel like going buck wild with a lot of blending or a wide variety of products with my look today, and I limited myself to just two (!) eyeshadows. Oh, and because I woke up a little late this morning (surprise!), I only had 15 minutes to get ready for work.
- MAC Perky Paint Pot on the lid, layered beneath all of the other products
- MAC Expensive Pink Eye Shadow on the entire lid (layered on top of Perky)
- MAC Magnetic Fields Eye Shadow in the outer V and slightly into the crease
- Lancome Noir Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner on the lower water line and lower lash line
- MAC Expensive Pink Eyeshadow smudged on top of the Lancome liner
The rest of the look
- MAC Concrete Eye Shadow
- Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Noir
- Biotherm Forget It Concealer in 30 (LOVIN’ THIS!)
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2
- Becca Luminous Skin Colour SPF 20 in Nut
- Becca Stick Foundation SPF 30 in Coffee
- Stila Bronzing Powder in Shade 02
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Spaced Out
- MAC Cremestick Liner in Sublime Culture
- MAC Glaze Lipstick in Pleasureseeker
- MAC Lipglass in Supreme
Yup, it’s friggin’ hot up in the Bay Area today, but it gave me an excuse to bust out the fan for my pictures, ha! I felt so discount model with my windblown hair. I even briefly toyed with the idea of buying a kiddie pool for the living room. I could cool off in it while watching The Real World Season 3,454.
How was your Thursday? Are you looking forward to the weekend? I’m supposed to go see Get Smart with El Hub and some of his coworkers tomorrow night. I’ve never seen the 1960′s TV show (’twas all about Three’s Company reruns at my house), but the movie previews made me laugh. I’m looking forward to watching Ann Hathaway (love her!) kick booty while wearing that fierce, white Burberry trench coat.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
For more fun with MAC makeup, sign up to receive my updates by email.