Please ignore the Christmas decorations behind my shoulder, LOL! I filmed this back in December before Christmas but then got too carried away with the holidays to prepare it.
I still wanted to finish it, though, because it’s a staple look of mine that I wear all year round, perfect for just about any occasion from work things to movie dates to running errands around town.
I make little tweaks to it all the time, but this time I paired the eyes with nude cheeks and lips. You could always opt for more dramatic colors to brighten it up.
Here’s the final look…
There are some steps and layering involved, but I’m sure you can do it. If you haven’t tried something like this before, it just takes a little practice.
Full list of products mentioned in the video…
- MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance
- MAC Face & Body Foundation in C5
- NARS Pure Radiant Concealers in Ginger and Caramel (I mix these two together to create a custom shade)
- MAC Brun Eye Shadow
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- MAC Bamboo Eye Shadow
- Dolce & Gabbana No. 10 Chocolate Crayon Intense Eyeliner
- NARS Coconut Grove
- MAC Mulch Eye Shadow
- NARS Galapagos
- MAC A Natural Flirt (you could also use something like MAC Shroom or Ricepaper)
- MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
- MAC Prep + Prime in Bright Forecast
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
- MAC Lightsweep Shaping Powder
- MAC Costa Riche Eye Kohl
- Clarins Be Long Mascara
- Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Give Me Sun
- MAC Autoerotique Mineralize Blush
- MAC Fairly Precious Mineralize Skinfinish
- MAC Close Contact Lipstick
- MAC Overspiced Lipglass
- Sigma E54 Medium Sweeper
- Sigma F35 Tapered Highlighter is the brush similar to the MAC one I used to set the concealer with Lightsweep
And here’s that brow tutorial I mentioned…
I hope you enjoy. Thank you so much for watching.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,