Okay…I went buck wild today with makeup.
So much MAC. So many swatches. I totally lost track of time while snapping pics and didn’t even think about my actual makeup look for today until I put down the camera for a few minutes this afternoon, and then I saw my raison d’être for hump day: a Force of Love.
Nothin’ like a hot pink lip to jolt you wide awake.
For this look, which I’m calling “getaway car driver with hot pink lips,” I mostly used products from the new MAC Chenman collection, which hits stores tomorrow (that’s just a few hours from now!).
- MAC Chenman Mineralize Eye Shadow in Pink Union (crease and lids)
- MAC Chenman Pigment in Naval Blue (outer third of lids)
- MAC Chenman Mineralize Eye Shadow in Love Cycle (lower lash lines)
- MAC Eye Shadow in Concrete (brows)
- MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash (upper and lower lashes)
How about you? I hope you had a good day today. What did you wear for your makeup? Did you play it cool and quiet or go buck wild with brights?
Well, I’m officially un-made up right now and getting ready for bed. After, of course, I watch the new episode of Justified.
Oh, heavens, Timothy Olyphant, am I under arrest?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,