OH, what I wouldn’t give to be able to fit into my acid wash Guess overalls from seventh grade. I’d wear them to the MAC counter on March 3 (with one strap up and one down, of course) to welcome the limited edition MAC Jeanius Collection. 🙂
To any and all denim angels listening, please take pity on my 35-year-old bum. It longs to fit into a pair of size 7 juniors pants.
SIDENOTE: J. Brand 811s are my fall-back plan (petite shorties, you gotta give this cut a try).
Do you recall Chanel Jeans de Chanel?
I’m pretty stoked about MAC’s 16-piece denim-themed collection for eyes, lips, cheeks and nails, even if we’ve seen similar themes like it before.
I still cry myself to sleep at night for missing 2003’s Chanel Jeans de Chanel.
Bobbi Brown Denim & Roses
More recently, there was also last fall’s Bobbi Brown Denim & Roses Collection…
The MAC Riveting Collection
Shoot, even MAC has kindasorta tried jeans on before with last year’s Riveting Collection.
Well, it’s not directly tied to denim, but blue jeans DO have rivets.
Okay, so maybe that’s a stretch…
Even before makeup companies were jumping on the blue jean bandwagon, other companies were doing denim, like Versace with their Blue Jeans Cologne from back in the day ($29.99 at Target).
Even Merle Haggard got in on the action. Remember Make-Up and Faded Blue Jeans?
Perfect song to listen to while we check out the official PR photos and info for the MAC Jeanius Collection…
The MAC Jeanius Collection: Official PR
Eye Shadow in White Jeanius
Eye Shadow in Diva in Distress
Eye Shadow in Diva in Motorhead
Eye Shadow in Diva in Stovepipe Black
Lipsticks from left: Acid Washed, Pretty Please and Riveting Rose
Lipglass in Painted On
Lipglass in Indigo Pink
Lipglass in Docile
Powder Blush in Overdyed
Powder Blush in Pink Cult
Nail Lacquer from left: Biker Blue, Frayed to Order
Penultimate Eye Liner in Rapidblack (left) and Penultimate Brow Maker (right)
MAC Jeanius: Official PR Information
Eye Shadows, $19.50 each
- White Jeanius — a white with a silver pearl (limited edition)
- Diva in Distress — a pale gray with a silver pearl (limited edition)
- Motorhead — a medi-tone dirty gray with silver pearl (limited edition)
- Stovepipe Black — a black with a copper pearl (limited edition)
Lipsticks, $14.50 each
- Acid Washed — a grayish beige with golden shimmer (limited edition)
- Pretty Please — a pale pink lustre (repromote)
- Riveting Rose — a burgundy with blue pearl (limited edition)
Liplasses, $14.50 each
- Painted On — a grayish beige with golden shimmer (limited edition)
- Indigo Pink — a burgundy with blue pearl finish (limited edition)
- Docile — a golden peachy pink (limited edition; remember this shade from Fabulous Felines?)
Powder Blushes, $19.50 each
- Overdyed — a bright magenta with a satin finish (limited edition)
- Pink Cult — a matte medium pink (limited edition)
Nail Lacquer, $14 each
- Biker Blue — a black with blue and purple shimmer (limited edition)
- Frayed to Order — a matte white with pink duochrome (limited edition)
Penultimate Eye Liner, $17.50
- Rapidblack — a black liquid liner with a felt tip (repromote)
Penultimate Brow Maker, $17.50
- Universal — A liquid, pen-style marker for filling in brows (repromote)
For additional information on MAC Jeanius check outâ€¦
How do you feel about MAC Jeanius? Do you like what you see, or do you think the theme’s been worn too many times before?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,