MAC’s new Beauty Powder Blushes hit counters next Thursday, March 13. The blush junkie in me cannot wait to check these babies out! Infused with fine, pearl shimmer, each of the eight limited edition shades promises to deliver a subtle, natural glow.
“The trick to wearing it is to find a shade right for your skin tone because ultimately what you want is a perfectly natural veil on your face,” says Gordon Espinet, Vice President of Makeup Artistry for MAC Cosmetics.
I’m all for perfectly natural cheeks, so I’m stoked about this release.
Beauty Powder Blushes ($17.50) are coming in the following shades:
- Shy Beauty– Pastel apricot with gold pearl (satin)
- Feeling– Dirtyplum with silver pearl (satin)
- Sweetness– Intense blue pink (satin)
- Joyous– Peach with gold pearl (satin)
- True Romantic– Mid-tone pink with silver pearl (satin)
- Serenely– Deep brownish red with gold pearl (satin)
- Eversun– Neutral peach bronze with gold pearl (satin)
- Secret Blush Dirty neutral plum with gold pearl (satin)
What say you about Beauty Powder Blushes?
I didn’t end up making it to the video store last night, so no Dirty Dancing for me, but Step Up was on TV. Watching that temporarily scratched my dance movie itch. I have a huge weakness for cheesy dance flicks with characters pirouetting, stomping, and boom-boom-kacking their way through life obstacles, and getting to watch Channing Tatum shake his stuff doesn’t hurt, either.
The sun’s out today, so I’m getting ready for a nice, long run around the neighborhood. I hope you’re having a good day so far.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
And if you enjoyed this post, check out this one here: MAC Russian Red Lipglass Face of the Day