It being Friday, and with El Hub promising he’d take me out to dinner tonight, I’m trying to figure out what I want to wear tonight (still haven’t decided).
I also grabbed my current favorite purse, which — wouldn’t ya know it? — contains makeup. Big surprise, right?
Here’s what I have in mine right now (just the makeup)…
- MAC Blot Pressed Powder ($22)
To cut down the shinies!
- MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush ($16.50)
For a dewy glow, I apply this creamy peachy pink highlighter along the tops of my cheekbones, brow bones and down the bridge of my nose.
- Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Crush ($24)
This creamy hot pink blush blends fast, and it doubles as a lip tint, too.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Imaginaire ($32)
Non-sticky and long-lasting, this shimmery pink is one of several go-to glosses I keep in my purse.
- Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Stormy Grey ($18)
LOVE THIS! At certain angles, this shimmery deep grey liner (which works as a fantastic alternative to black), flashes subtle hints of green.
- Laura Mercier Stickgloss in Pink Jewel ($20) and Lip Plumper in Ruby Glaze ($30)
Both from Laura’s new Silk Road Spring Collection, this duo of rosy pink perfection is one of my new favorite go-to lip combinations.
- Diorskin Scupt Lifting Smoothing Concealer ($31)
My MAC Pro Longwear Concealer does a fantastic job of hiding my dark circles all day, but I’ve been keeping this light-as-a-feather concealer on hand for emergency touch ups (you never know).
- Cargo Lip Gloss in Tokyo ($32)
One of five glosses from Cargo’s spring Voyages Gloss Collection, this sheer pink feels non-sticky and looks super shiny on my lips.
Whatcha got in yours?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Oh, I almost forgot. It’s Friday.