I gotta hand it to Target for keeping things fresh, and I don’t just mean in the produce aisle (ba-dum-bum cha!). They’re always trying new things and partnering with new designers and lines, like the limited-edition products and regional boutique brands showcased in The Shops at Target.
There’s Boston’s Polka Dog Bakery (biscuits and bones for good dogs, good dogs!), Connecticut’s Privet House (vintage, bohemian-chic curiosities, antiques and home decor), San Francisco’s The Candy Store (sweet treats in glass jars), Miami’s The Webster (home of Miami’s passion for très chic fashion) and Aspen’s luxurious Cos Bar (where Aspen flirts with fake lashes).
The Cos Bar at Target collection features affordable, limited-edition body care products, bath accessories, beauty tools, manicure essentials and cosmetic bags — all for under $20 each.
Haven’t been able to see the Cos Bar collection in person yet? Well, maybe we can take care of that now.
Enter now (it only takes a comment and/or tweet), and you could be one of 10 lucky ladies or gents to win a selection of Cos Bar at Target products valued at $22.
- One (1) package of False Eyelashes ($9)
- One (1) Pair of Tweezers in Green ($4)
- One (1) Body Butter in Orange Citrus ($6)
- One (1) Mini Nail Polish in Purple ($3)
- There are two ways to enter, and you can do both of them for two chances to win. First, you can enter by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post, a comment about anything at all, like, are you down with cosplay? What’s the game plan for tonight? When was the last time you went to a drugstore specifically to buy makeup? Do you prefer body butters or body lotions? What’s your favorite drugstore makeup/beauty brand? — you get the idea.
- Second, you can enter by following me on Twitter @karenmbb and retweeting (RT) the following message:
- Follow @karenmbb and RT to Win a Selection of Beauty Goodies From Cos Bar at Target [10 WINNERS] http://bit.ly/K8RvrO
- The deadline to enter is Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 11:59PM (PT).
- Entrants must enter using a valid email address and/or Twitter account to win.
- A maximum of two (2) entries per person — one within the comments at the bottom of this post, and a second entry via Twitter addressed to me @karenmbb.
- Contest is open to individuals of the US who have reached the age of majority according to their local laws (18 in the United States with these exceptions: Alabama and Nebraska, 19; Mississippi, 21).
- Tabs and I (heretofore referred to as “T-Money and K-Dawg”) will select ten (10) winners at random from the entries either left in the comments at the bottom of this blog post or addressed to @karenmbb on Twitter.
- The winner will be announced here within 48 hours of the deadline.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,