Luck o’ the Irish to ya! That’s one of the ways El Hub wooed me into marrying him, by saying that because he’s part Irish, we would have a long and lucky life. I’d pretty much already made up my mind by then, but ya know, it was another selling point. 🙂
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! May you be very fortunate, not just today, but always.
I can’t think of anything new or noteworthy this morning. We did go see that movie last night, 21 Jump Street, and that was a lot of fun. You gimme a big bag of mixed popcorn/kettlecorn, Channing Tatum in a uniform and a pretty well-written comedy, and I’m a happy gal.
I’m still dusting the cobwebs off my brain this morning, so I’m having a wee bit o’ difficulty (because it’s St. Paddy’s, I’m going to talk like that all day long; just warning you) stringing my sentences together, but I’m sure today’s fried food and beer will help, haha!
Time to make a Starbuck’s run. Can I get you something while I’m there? You stay here and enter today’s giveaway. I’ll be right back.
What folks are saying…
“Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Karen (and Tabs, of course)! I really appreciate this! I’d been eyeing the Anastasia brow pencil in Strawburn to match my red hair!”
-Chelsea (and Jiji the kitten and Quincy the bunny)
“Hi Karen and Tabs. Wow! Thanks so much for this! It’s hard to believe I actually won something. I can’t wait to shop my little heart out! Thanks again. Love to Tabs! And I love your blog with the Tabs stories. ;+)”
-Sophie, St Petersburg, FL
“Never before have I been so pleased to check my email right before bed!!! Thank you so, so much! I truly enjoy your blog and check it almost daily! Thanks again! This made my night!”
-Melissa, Edmond, OK
“Hi Karen. Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I won! :O Thank you so much! You, Tabs, and your blog are amazing! Thank you for keeping me updated on all things beauty and more importantly, for keeping me entertained! Keep doing your thing! 🙂 Thank you again.”
“Hi Karen. Thank you so much, I’m so excited, I’ve never won anything before. My name is Hana … I just turned 25 (today is my birthday!) Yay! Thank you.”
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- There are two ways to enter, and you can do both of them for two chances to win. First, you can enter by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post, a comment about anything at all, like, what’s your favorite fried food? When was the last time you had fish and chips (or corned beef and cabbage)? Have you ever had a green beer? Are you wearing anything green today? Have you ever found a four-leaf clover? Have you ever worn green eyeshadow? — you get the idea.
- Second, you can enter by following me on Twitter @karenmbb and retweeting (RT) the following message:
- Follow @karenmbb and RT to Win a $50 eGift Card from Sephora! http://bit.ly/z0nbvl
- The deadline to enter is Sunday, March 18, 2012 at 11:59PM (PT).
- Entrants must enter using a valid email address and/or Twitter account to win.
- A maximum of two (2) entries per person — one within the comments at the bottom of this post, and a second entry via Twitter addressed to me @karenmbb.
- Contest is open to individuals of any country who have reached the age of majority according to their local laws (18 in the United States with these exceptions: Alabama and Nebraska, 19; Mississippi, 21).
- Sephora eGift Certificates can only be redeemed online and are not valid in stores or available for purchase or redemption in Canada. International winners may opt to substitute the Sephora eGift card prize for $50 sent directly to their email address by PayPal instead.
- Tabs and I (heretofore referred to as “T-Money and K-Dawg”) will select one (1) winner at random from the entries either left in the comments at the bottom of this blog post or addressed to @karenmbb on Twitter.
- The winner will be announced here within 48 hours of the deadline.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,