- WINNER: The giveaway is closed now, and the winner is Jen! Congratulations, Jen! If you entered but didn’t win this time around, keep trying, and click here to enter any ongoing giveaways before you jet.
I wish I could learn new things by osmosis (technically, diffusion) — you know, where you could just touch a how-to book to your forehead or sleep with it under your pillow and just magically memorize the whole thing.
That sure would be convenient, wouldn’t it? Waking up the next morning and having El Hub ask me, “How did you sleep?” and me saying, “Eu dormi fantÃ¡stico!”
I got a couple of new books about drawing last week by a cartoonist I like named Ben Caldwell. His style is very modern Disney and the books are filled with drawing exercises, which I do follow, some of them, but only as many as I can with the time.
Just one of those things I wish I had more time for… That and figuring out inventive new ways to annoy Tabs. You know how it is. Too many interests, too little time.
The holiday weekend activities continue today. I’m taking pics of my BFF’s son’s christening this afternoon, so I’m excited about that, but also a little nervous. I don’t want to step on any toes, literally. Or knock anything over. It’s in a church, so there will be plenty of stuff to accidentally bump. Oh, and open flames…
I hope you’re having a good weekend. I think we should start ours here with another giveaway. How does Sephora sound?
Yup, it’s that time again. Ready to go in 1-2-3…
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- There are two ways to enter, and you can do both of them for two chances to win. First, you can enter by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post, a comment about anything at all, like, let’s say you could learn anything by osmosis — what would you want to learn? What’s your favorite food from this time of year? What’s your favorite place to buy discounted beauty products? Have you ever purchased clothing online? Hair question: how do you feel about victory rolls? — you get the idea.
- Second, you can enter by following me on Twitter @karenmbb and retweeting (RT) the following message:
- Follow @karenmbb and RT to Win a $50 eGift Card from Sephora! http://bit.ly/tu9ieZ
- The deadline to enter is Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 11:59PM (PT).
- Entrants must enter using a valid email address and/or Twitter account to win.
- A maximum of two (2) entries per person — one within the comments at the bottom of this post, and a second entry via Twitter addressed to me @karenmbb.
- Contest is open to individuals of any country who have reached the age of majority according to their local laws (18 in the United States with these exceptions: Alabama and Nebraska, 19; Mississippi, 21).
- Sephora eGift Certificates can only be redeemed online and are not valid in stores or available for purchase or redemption in Canada. International winners may opt to substitute the Sephora eGift card prize for $50 sent directly to their email address by PayPal instead.
- Tabs and I (heretofore referred to as “T-Money and K-Dawg”) will select one (1) winner at random from the entries either left in the comments at the bottom of this blog post or addressed to @karenmbb on Twitter.
- The winner will be announced here within 48 hours of the deadline.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,