- WINNER: The giveaway is closed now, and the winner is Zeadelle.! Congratulations, Zeadelle! If you entered but didn’t win this time around, keep trying, and click here to enter any ongoing giveaways before you jet.
Okay, I’m so full right now it’s not even funny… I just got back from THE BEST little breakfast place here in Novato called Marvin’s. El Hub and I went, and whenever we go there, I always get The Farmers’ Benedict (with the hollandaise on the side). Today I just about cleaned my plate, so now I’m uncomfortably full.
You know that feeling when you’re so full that even undoing the top button of your pants doesn’t help? Hello! That’s me right now.
How are things in your neck of the woods? I hope your weekend got off to a good start. I don’t have a whole lot going on today, which is nice. I promised Tabs I’d take him for a nice, long walk, but after that my calendar’s wide open.
While you’re here, take a moment to enter both of this weekend’s ongoing giveaways. After entering this one, click over to The 2011 Breast Cancer Awareness Month Sign Project and Giveaway. The prize for that one is a whopping $1,126 in makeup from MAC, Clinique, Make Up For Ever, EstÃ©e Lauder and Bobbi Brown (click here for the full details).
With that said, I think you know what time it is. It’s…
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- There are two ways to enter, and you can do both of them for two chances to win. First, you can enter by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post, a comment about anything at all, like, what’s your favorite breakfast food? What’s the fanciest restaurant you’ve ever been to? How do you feel about DIY beauty products that use kitchen ingredients? When was your last haircut? — you get the idea.
- Second, you can enter by following me on Twitter @karenmbb and retweeting (RT) the following message:
- Follow @karenmbb and RT to Win a $50 eGift Card from Sephora! http://bit.ly/qO23K7
- The deadline to enter is Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 11:59PM (PT).
- Entrants must enter using a valid email address and/or Twitter account to win.
- A maximum of two (2) entries per person — one within the comments at the bottom of this post, and a second entry via Twitter addressed to me @karenmbb.
- Contest is open to individuals of any country who have reached the age of majority according to their local laws (18 in the United States with these exceptions: Alabama and Nebraska, 19; Mississippi, 21).
- Sephora eGift Certificates can only be redeemed online and are not valid in stores or available for purchase or redemption in Canada. International winners may opt to substitute the Sephora eGift card prize for $50 sent directly to their email address by PayPal instead.
- Tabs and I (heretofore referred to as “T-Money and K-Dawg”) will select one (1) winner at random from the entries either left in the comments at the bottom of this blog post or addressed to @karenmbb on Twitter.
- The winner will be announced here within 48 hours of the deadline.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,