In Cat Bought a Zoo, a single 6-year-old tabby is going through a difficult time in his life. His kitty modeling career hits a snag when he loses a big job to an up-and-coming younger kitty. Tired and stressed, he quits, cashes out his life savings and buys a piece of property on the outskirts of town, which he decides to turn into a petting zoo/spa.
Highly recommended if you’re looking for a good family movie. It actually got an 85% on Rottentomatoes.
In other news, happy Sunday, friend. How’s it going over there? I’m sorry I’ve been so incommunicado in the comments lately. I’m trying to wrap up a couple of time-consuming projects, and I’m almost there. I have been reading everything, though, even when I haven’t had much time to reply.
No Makeup Monster sightings this week, so we’re safe for now, but you can bet they’re out there… Plotting… Waiting for their chance to strike.
It’s only a matter of time. It’s always only a matter of time.
A few beauty posts that caught my eye…
- A beautiful palette for beautiful eyes: the Josie Maran Argan Beautiful Eyes palette in Beautiful Purples — My Weekend Ramblings
- Out of this world! This purple, silver and black glitter feast for the eyes looks like a nebula on these nails — The Nailasaurus
- Croisette is a thoroughfare in Cannes. It’s also the name of this sunny, summery palette from Dior — Mostly Sunny
- Gotta get my hands (and cheeks) on RMK’s 15th anniversary cheek palettes fairy-ly soon — My Women Stuff
- Impromptu picnic time! — Oh Happy Day
- Accessorize blush in Quiver makes me want to take up archery — Bellachique
- Giorgio Armani Spring 2012: Giorgio Armani Rouge dâ€™Armani Sheer Lipstick in 600 — Glitter Geek
- Tabs needs an Adidas track suit just like this one, ideally in kelly green to match his eyes — Luxirare
- For the typography and/or Star Wars fans — H-57 The Force of Typography
- I think I need these simple reminder of happiness cards for my desk — The Happiness Cocktail
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,