Tut-tut, sailor! Time to swab the deck, etc. our starboard bow! And haul in the sails and whatnot, and so forth!
Yeah…I don’t know a lot about sailing.
Rise and shine, morning glory! I hope you’re having a good weekend so far.
I’m quite proud of myself. I did a lot of much-needed housecleaning yesterday, and I’m starting to feel better about the condition of the house. Still have an unfurnished dining room filled with cardboard boxes from the move here three years ago, but every little bit helps (keep me from completely losing my sh*t).
I’m not sure what’s on my agenda today… Maybe a drive up to wine country around lunchtime, just to get out of Dodge for a while.
What have you been up to? I hope there’s been some room for fun.
Surf’s up! Or, where I’ve been, what I’ve read and what I’ve been lemming lately
- MAC Nail Lacquer Swatches — Nail Art Junkie
- Tia Williams’ writing moves me. That is all. — Shake Your Beauty
- Marian Newman for Vogue Japan — British Beauty Blogger
- The forecast calls for clear skin, according to Philosophy — Sicka Than Average
- ***NOTE TO SELF*** Add MAC Touche Lustre to makeup bag ASAP — This That Beauty
- Thoughts have power: choose the good ones! — Purpose Fairy
- FYI, if you’re a married cat lady, resist the temptation to adopt that 550th cat — Jezebel
- 10 Things Lucky People Do Differently — Marc and Angel Hack Life
The legendary documentary filmmaker Ken Burns on what makes a great story
THANK YOU, MOM!
I. Can’t. Stop. Dancing!
My new favorite running song…
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,