Okay, so the writers of The Walking Dead are totally earning their keep so far this season. Fo’ reals! The show is in the midst of a third-season renaissance!
Sure, you have to like zombies and whatnot, but luckily, I do.
I got so fired up watching tonight’s episode that as soon as it was over I clicked over to amazon.com and started filling my cart with emergency supplies! — you know, just in case.
- Aquamira Water Treatment Drops 1oz – $10.83
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Cat Food, Grilled Seafood Variety Pack, 3-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24) – $13.68
- Mainstay Emergency Food Rations – 3600 Calorie Bars (Single) – $8.49
- Mountain House Freeze Dried Meals (Pack of 10) – $39.99
- Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Tissue (40 Rolls) – $31.50
- Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets (Pack of 10) – $8.57
- Ambient Weather WR-111A Emergency Solar Hand Crank AM/FM/NOAA Digital Radio, Flashlight, Cell Phone Charger – $41.87
- Emergency Fire Starter – $3.25
- Cyalume SnapLight Industrial Grade Chemical Light Sticks, Yellow, 6″ Long, 12 Hour Duration (Pack of 10) – $10.19
- 100 Feet of Rothco 550lb. Type III Nylon Paracord (in Pink) – $8.43
- SAS Survival Handbook, Revised Edition: For Any Climate, in Any Situation – $12.18
- UAG Limited Signature Series Tactical 10.5″ Black Stainless Steel Military Combat Grade Battle Axe Tomahawk Hunter Camping Survival Tool With Nylon Belt Sheath – $17.99
- Leatherman 830039 New Wave Multitool with Leather/Nylon Combination Sheath – $60.89
- First Aid Only Outdoor First Aid Kit, Soft Case, 205-Piece Kit – $21.75
LOL! But seriously, I should probably have some of these things around the house…and not just for zombies, but for any kind of emergency.
Do you have an emergency kit at home? If you do, what’s in it? Obviously, Tabs has one just for his personal supplies — kitty litter, cases of gravy and bags of dry food, spare feather toys, that kind of thing — but I feel like we should have one for the humans, too.
In other news, Tabs had a pretty busy week of kitty modeling. Lots going on in the world of feline fabulosity, and here are some of his latest pics…
Who is Tabs the Cat? About five years ago I befriended a stray, flea-bitten tabby cat with a bad case of worms. I could see he’d fallen on hard times, but his profound knowledge of high fashion and department store cosmetics led me to believe that he was more than meets the eye. We became fast friends, and now he’s actually my boss (and a successful kitty model).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. To learn more about my extremely demanding, finicky employer, plus-size kitty supermodel Tabs, you can check out the archives here.