As one of the world’s top kitty supermodels, Tabs has a great PR team working to ensure that he always portrays the right image when he’s walking red carpets and runways, but like all celebrities, there’s more to the real Tabs than that. Not even the paparazzi can be everywhere all the time, and things do escape the watchful gaze of gossip bloggers and glossy magazines.
So what’s the real Tabs like? Well, when he isn’t striking poses for brands like Jordana, Bobbi Brown, Apple, Pixi and NARS (scroll down to see his latest pics), he’s pretty much a normal cat.
Here are 5 things you may not already know about Tabs:
- He’s utterly and completely obsessed with zinnia, to the point that he will leap over obstacles to reach it
- He’s needy when it comes to humans but highly distrustful of other animals
- He’s not the most graceful cat in the rodeo…
- He’s the sweetest cat I’ve ever known and has never intentionally hurt me or El Hub, not with a claw or a bite, no matter how scared he gets, and not even when El Hub gave him a bath (he got sick all over himself once after the vet). He never, ever strikes his people in the face.
- He’s a ho for sliced turkey
Who is Tabs the Cat? About three years ago I befriended a stray, flea-bitten tabby cat with a bad case of worms. I could see he’d fallen on hard times, but his profound knowledge of high fashion and department store cosmetics led me to believe that he was more than meets the eye. We became fast friends, and now he’s actually my boss (and a successful kitty model).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Walking Dead premiere tonight! I love that show…
P.P.S. Tabs has been a busy boy this year. His portfolio of kitty modeling pics is, like his robust tum, bursting at the seams! Here are some (just some) of the latest pics. For even MORE, you can skim through the archives here.