A Q&A with Tabs the Cat
1. Favorite place in the world: The top of my cat tower, from where I may observe my domain and assert dominance over the humans.
2. Perfect day: Sleep, gravy, sleep. More gravy.
3. Food can’t live without: Fancy Feast Tuna in — you guessed it — gravy.
4. Fondest memory: My very first Chanel runway show in Paris. After all the hard work and auditions, I felt like I finally made it, ya know?
5. Hobby: Knitting. I know, right? I may not have opposable thumbs, but I can still knit/perl with the best of ’em.
6. Biggest pet peeve: People who yell when they’re angry. I prefer to assert my anger via silent psychological mind games.
7. Best thing I read in the last year: Homer’s Odyssey: A Fearless Feline Tale, or How I learned about Love and Life with a Blind Wonder Cat.
8. Inspiration: I’m inspired by
gravy those who push the boundaries of creativity.
9. Looking forward to: The nap I’m about to take.
10. Least favorite word: Veterinarian.
11. Stress reliever: Kneading/making biscuits on my assistant’s tummy or thighs. She claims it ruins her clothes…but I wouldn’t exactly call her fashionable anyway. Homegirl’s a hot mess. She dresses like a pre-teen surfer boy.
12. Celebrity to play you in a movie: Brad Pitt. I believe he could accurately portray my intensity. Plus, we have the same abs.
14. Favorite guilty pleasure: Stealing makeup from my assistant and hoarding it all in my secret stash, hee hee!
15. Song you know the most lyrics to: Madonna’s Material Girl. It’s my karaoke jam.
16. Favorite show: Cats 101 on Animal Planet. Good stuff.
17. Favorite show you’re embarrassed to admit you watch: Jersey Shore. I know it’s rotting my brain, but I just can’t stop.
18. All-time favorite movie: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
19. Alma mater: I dropped out of school to pursue my modeling career, but I recently received an honorary degree in Feline Studies from UC Davis. GO AGS!
20. Beauty secret: Pamper yourself! I’m a firm believer in spas and salons. Oh, and don’t forget to do your sit-ups.
Who is Tabs the Cat? About three years ago I befriended a stray, flea-bitten tabby cat with a bad case of worms. I could see he’d fallen on hard times, but his profound knowledge of high fashion and department store cosmetics led me to believe that he was more than meets the eye. We became fast friends, and now he’s actually my boss (and a successful kitty model).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. I hope you had a good weekend. Tabs and I are watching Dawn of the Dead on TV and eating frozen yogurt for dinner. Well, I’m having yogurt… He’s having you know what.