Kitty supermodel, media mogul, former professional athlete — Tabs wears many hats.
One might think that with his complete and total domination of so many categories, the public would tire of Tabs, but in fact we see the opposite effect.
His fans are always hungry for more (much like Tabs himself when it comes to gravy).
The other day he sat down with US Weekly (the celebrity cat edition) for a special exposé article. Here’s a preview of the piece if you don’t subscribe to the magazine, followed by Tabs’ latest media venture, part 1 of a new graphic novel titled Surely You Jest.
Hope you enjoy.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Tabs
- As you know, Tabs likes to wear a lot of bling, even though he already has built-in bracelets and necklaces on his patterned tabby fur. But he’s particularly fond of Kate Spade and Tiffany for day-to-day wear, and for red carpet, Chanel and vintage estate jewelry.
- He was offered the part of Buttercup in the Hunger Games, but he turned it down due to a scheduling conflict.
- He has several Formula 1 racing championships under his belt.
- He owns a summer home on Lake Como in Italy next door to George Clooney.
- He was the best man at Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan’s wedding.
- He does all of his own stunts.
- He’s fluent in several languages, including Tagalog, Hawaiian Pidgin, French, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish and Mandarin.
- He’s hosted Saturday Night Live more than any other cat.
- He has a thing for fancy candles.
- He loves wheat bread.
And now, it’s comic time! Look for part 2′s thrilling conclusion next week…
Surely You Jest, Part 1: A Tabs the Cat Graphic Novel
So, what is the #MyGreatCat campaign?
“We want cat owners everywhere to not only recognize what makes their cats great but be empowered to share that,” says Purina Pro Plan Cat food brand manager Aaron Williams.
For each picture or video you share on your social media channels that includes the hashtag #MyGreatCat from now through August 31, Purina Pro Plan will donate one pound of cat food — up to 50,000 pounds — to hundreds of cat rescue groups nationwide through the Purina Pro Plan Rally to Rescue network.
That’s right! Every time you share a pic or video of your feline employer just being awesome in his/her own way, you’ll be feeding a hungry cat.
About Purina Pro Plan Cat food
Purina Pro Plan Cat understands that every cat is different in her own wonderful way. That’s why Purina Pro Plan’s wide range of dry and wet cat foods and snacks, sold exclusively at pet specialty stores, can be found in three unique nutritional platforms — Savor, Finesse, and Focus (Tabs loves the Focus!) — with each formula designed to provide advanced nutrition to help bring out the best in your cat. For more information, visit www.proplan.com/cat.
About Purina Pro Plan Rally to Rescue
Rally to Rescue is a partnership of Purina Pro Plan and select pet rescue organizations across the country who give adoptable pets the care they need and the loving homes they deserve. Since 2005, Rally to Rescue organizations have saved over 600,000 pets. To learn more about the Purina Pro Plan Rally to Rescue network, visit www.proplan.com/rallytorescue or find them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/rallytorescue.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,