All Chanel-ed out, yo!
Hey, homies. How’s it going today? I’ve been up to a whole lot of nothing so far, having pretty much wasted away the day surfing the web, but I did find a few interesting links.
- Rapunzel, let down your hair! Check out these super-sized styles from around the world — Bella Sugar
- Why, yes, I’ve always dreamed of purchasing a pair of rhinestone-studded beef jerky underpants — Daddy Likey
- Nail art with skulls and plaid? I’m there — Vampy Varnish
- Warning: L.A.M.B. cage heels may incite shoe lust! — Manolo’s Shoe Blog
- Blanked-out brows and black lips: Kim Kardashian’s goth look — Troy Jensen
- Could Imju Fiberwig Mascara be the answer to my eyelash prayers? — We Heart This
- 11 steps to living a remarkable life — Unclutterer
- This post really got me thinking about how paying it forward can change your life for the better — Zen Habits
- Does your life feel like an endless stream of daunting projects? Yeah, mine too — Psychology Today
- Why girls have BFFs and boys hang out in packs — Time
- I’m dying to try Japanese Nail Art! — Neon Bible
I took the top picture after yesterday’s Chanel Master Class at Macy’s. I learned a few new tips (which I’ll share soon) and discovered the gorgeousness that is the Sparkling Satins eyeshadow quad ($56).
I asked one of the instructors which quad she likes best, and she handed me Sparkling Satins. Part of Chanel’s permanent collection, it’s a powder quad with four shimmery shades of silvery blue, gold, pink and black. Have you ever played with it before?
I ended up falling for it *hard*. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. If you liked this post, consider subscribing to my updates by email. 🙂