Heya, ladies. I hope you’re having a stunning weekend filled with fun (perhaps even a little romance?) and relaxation.
Wherever you are and whatever you’re doing, can you sneak away for a few minutes? The tide’s up! — which means it’s time to do a little surfing.
Random bright spots
- Chanel Rouge Coco Tote, I DIE!!! — Stylelist
- A sneek peak at Chanel’s Summer 2010 collection — Luscious Beauty
- Hurry! This mousse needs our help. It’s trapped in a jar — Bella Sugar
- HOW TO: A bright green, yellow and blue eye — Temptalia
- The rumors are true: Ralph Lauren has a Heart of Gold — We Heart This
- I wonder where I put my Polaroid… — What Do You Want To Do Before You Die?
- Just in case you were wondering what a Hannibal Lecter Hello Kitty Tattoo might look like — Albotos
- Ways to keep the creativity flowing —> — ISO 50
New in stores
- Gwen’s Harajuku Lovers scents ($30) are down at the beach.
- Try Trish McEvoy’s creamy Allover Face Highlighter ($35) for radiant eyes, faces and lips.
- My tummy turns a little at the thought of face washing with seaweed, but I still can’t wait to give Mario Badescu’s Seaweed Cleansing Lotion ($15) a try.
- Philosophy rolls out a spray version of their Field of Flowers scent ($30).
- For you Estee Lauder Fans, the MagnaScopic Mascara Set combines two full-size mascaras with two extra gifts for just $21.
- Don’t these silver and gold Foiled Eye Colours from Laura Mercier ($22) look kinda cool?
- Lipstick Queen wants to you have your 5 Minutes of Fame with this gloss set ($28).
- Target now carries Oils of Aloha, a brand I’ve only seen in Hawaii.
- Have you tried Essence makeup? For $1-4, they look like a pretty sweet deal.
- Can’t wait to try Make Up For Ever’s HD Blush.
- Looks like Trish McEvoy’s All About the Eyes.
- It’s a belated Christmas miracle! Sephora has a Pony Holder ($5) that doesn’t involve fake hair!!
- Sephora’s Bronze Tones Makeup Palette to Go ($15) would be great to take on vacay.
- Vera Wang goes grunge with this black and white limited edition bottle of Rock Princess ($72).
- Have you tried Sephora’s Cake Beauty ($9-30) line of makeup, skin and body care?
I miss being in the water…
Still one of my favorite songs!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,