So, there’s an obnoxious amount of stuff in my Sephora.com cart at the moment (two words: VIB SALE!), and this week’s Lust List may or may not represent a tiny fraction of what’s actually in there.
Not that I intend to pull the trigger on everything. This is just how I work. I put everything and the kitchen sink into my cart, then slowly pare it down.
Alright! Here’s what’s making my heart beat like a hummingbird’s.
- Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint ($56) — Been wanting to try this for ages! This moisturizing medium-to-full coverage foundation is supposed to plump and tighten while filling in deep wrinkles for a smoother, youthful-looking complexion. It also has SPF 15 and comes in a bunch of shades and different undertones.
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat and Peach ($28 each) — Two more morsels I wanna try. They’re water-resistant, semi-matte shadow primers.
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C Sukari Babyfacial ($80) — Dude, I’m hoping this bottle can get my cheeks to look like Connor’s (baby cheeks are AMAZING). It’s a 25% AHA, 2% BHA mask (they call it an at-home facial that “effectively yet gently resurfaces skin and exfoliates the pore lining”), and I’ve heard nothing but great things about it.
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum ($90) — Again with the Drunk ? Elephant. I just started using the Day Serum, and now I want to try the Night Serum too (it has 12% AHA and BHA!).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter ($44) — I dew love the idea of a gel highlighter with golden peachy shimmer.
- Christina Louboutin Lash Amplifying Lacquer ($70) — I mean, a $70 mascara is effing CRAZY, but my inner curious kitty can’t help but wonder if it’s epic. At this price, it better be lash crack!
- Sephora Collection Sprinkle Me With Kisses The Voyager ($20) — How cute is this?! Not that I need another makeup bag…but this one has lipsticks and ice cream with red kisses! Could you ask for anything more? I think not.
- Pinrose Lil’ Dipper and Sun Saint Fragrances ($65 each) — Another case of wanting a perfume (or two) because of the packaging and the name. These are SO PRETTY. Plus, I’ve always believed the Little Dipper deserves more love.
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eyeshadow Palette ($80) — I’ve talked about lusting after this palette before, but now that it finally goes on sale, WAH! It’s out of stock on the Sephora website… 🙁
I really hope they have it at the Novato store.
- Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint-in-Balm ($34) — So cute with the lip print in the tube! These sheer tinted balms are supposed to be mega moisturizing, but one thing’s for sure — I like the fancy packaging.
- Shiseido Eyelash Curler ($20) — My Shu Uemura curler has been on its last legs since 2016… Basically, I need a new curler, and this one gets amazing reviews from ladies with stick straight lashes like mine.
- RMS Beauty Eye Polish in Seduce ($16) — Leave it to me to be seduced by a satiny brown cream shadow named seduce.
You know I love me some brown cream shadow, LOL. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,