Hey, hey, cutie pie! Howzit going today? Tabs and I are just sitting here at my desk reading the December issue of Vogue. He’s been eyeing the picture of Angelia Jolie on the cover with great interest.
He’s a BIG (about 15 pounds) fan of hers and also hopes to make the jump from modeling into movies and philanthropy. 🙂
I can has chin scratch??
I’m mesmerized by Angie’s eye look here… That brownish beige smokey eye looks killer, right? It turns out the eyeshadows are from the Dolce & Gabbana Desert Quad (the one from the Ethereal Beauty Holiday Collection). I think I might give the look a try this afternoon, and if it turns out okay, I’ll take some pictures.
Speaking of pictures, remember the chandelier earrings I had on yesterday?
I found them at Forever 21 last week for — I think it was $7? They’re my new favorite pair because they seem to go with everything, I guess because they’re so busy and dangly. Here I’m wearing them with a green, yellow, gray and purple top, but I think they even look cute with basic black and white tops too (the other end of the spectrum).
Really, you can’t beat the price. $7 is less than lunch (well, it’s less than a $7 lunch)!
And that leads to my tummy, which is rumbling like crazy. Hmm… How about heading to Panera for a chai latte and tomato soup? YUM! Doesn’t that sound delish?!
Saturday Surfing: Sites I Surfed Today
- The latest lipstick from Clarins doubles as a blush for dry skin.
- 7 male models get taken to court. Why? For wearing makeup in the Sudanese Next Top Model competition. No, seriously.
- Huzzah! Bright pink lips are big this spring (aren’t they big every spring?). Get the look with these colors from MAC, NARS and YSL.
- See how a Benefit expert whips brows into shape with Brow Zings.
- Should Tabs take a swipe at the Sephora Professional Platinum Stippling Brush?
- Cat ladies, you NEED this groovy kitty lamp.
- WANT this Yves Saint Laurent Metallic Colorama Highlighter.
- Hate hat hair? Here are 6 different styles that mix cute hats with even cuter hair.
- Should you or shouldn’t you exfoliate when you’ve got a zit?
- I think I should treat myself to a few of these new lipsticks from Edward Bess.
I hope you’re rockin’ the suburbs (or wherever you are) on this fantabulous December day. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,