“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
– Robert Brault
This was one of those weeks where I blinked on Monday, and it was Friday when I opened my eyes. Like boom! — the week was over. What the what!?
I guess I was busier than I thought. Isn’t it weird how time really does seem to go by quicker when you’re busy? I wonder why that is…
I remember how a week seemed to stretch on forever when I was a kid. My, how things change.
I’ve had that quote up there at the top on my mind. I know that when I get busy doing day-to-day stuff, time flies, and you can’t get these moments back. Gotta always remember to cherish things because the only constant in life is that everything is temporary.
OK! On that note (LOL!), I still found time to surf the Interwebz a little this week, and here are some things that crossed my path.
- I’m totally guilty of numbers 15, 16, 17 and 20 (among many other fashion crimes) on this list of forgotten early-2000s fashion trends.
And number 6.
Don’t even pretend like you didn’t go there, too, because I know you did! 🙂
- This. THIS!!! Aw, man, I wish I’d invented the PonyDry. It lets you wash your roots while keeping your ends completely dry. It’s genius!
- Ever wonder what happens to all those leftover bars of hotel soap that you use only once?
- This is a thing: People who don’t have freckles but want them are getting freckle tattoos.
- For the fragrance hounds: Science is coming up with new ways to create completely new scents that we’ve never smelled before.
- Apparently, there’s a secret Sephora beauty forum/society called Beauty Talk, and it’s all kinds of cool. Should we join?? We should join.
- Sabrina has the skinny on the new Glossier Cloud Paint liquid blushes.
- That blue and green, tho!! Jane takes us on a California road trip with swatches of the new Essie Spring 2017 Collection.
- Eugenia’s pics of the Guerlain Spring 2017 Collection are breathtaking!
- Amy and Liz from Cafe Makeup loooove the new NARS Banc de Sable highlighting palette.
- Bobbi Brown does not want to contour your face.
And some videos
I swear, if Tabs learned how to do this, I’d be hearing bells ALL DAMN DAY.
One of my favorite people on YouTube, Dani from CoffeeBreakwithDani, shares her monthly faves from March.
MAC Senior Artist Keri Blair shows us how she uses the new MAC Next to Nothing Face Colour foundation.
In case you were wondering, glitter tears are a thing.
Hello, friend! Happy April 1st. 🙂 Today I’m doing some much-needed spring cleaning around the house (even though I REALLY don’t want to), and tomorrow I hope to take Connor to the park, if the weather’s nice, because there’s going to be a free Kindermusik class. And yes, I think I’m more excited than she is at the prospect of singing and dancing around outside.
What are you doing today?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,