Top o’ the morning to ya, ladies. Can I get a haaay for Saturday?
What are you up to? How was your night?
Care to browse the web with me? Come on, pull up a chair. Oh, and I think it’s better with a hot cup of coffee or tea.
- Haiti disaster relief: Ways to contribute — The Lede Blog, NYTimes.com
- Jersey Shore beauty FAILS — Now That’s a Makeover!
- Christine’s latest springtime look is so bright that I think I see the seasons changing right before my eyes! — Temptalia
- What’s in store for you this year? Consult your Mystic Medusa 2010 horoscope — Icing
- Which hairstyles will win at the Golden Globes? — Daily Makeover
- 30 of the most anticipated movies of 2010 — Film School Rejects
- A new “spin” on Tetris. WARNING: It’s addictive! — First Person Tetris
- For typographical nerds: A brief history of the ampersand — Webdesigner Depot
- More cool Mad Men makeup — The Girls in the Beauty Department
- What’s Victoria’s Secret? Answer: 20 layers of butt makeup! — Huffington Post
- Ketchup IN chocolate? Hmmm, I dunno… — Cooking Issues
- Apparently, it can be done: A year without sugar — Crazy Sexy Life
- 9 ways to reinvent yourself — 944
- Hot tips for hot red lips — Daily Beauty Reporter
Long exposure animation rocks!
The consummate crazy cat lady…
I adore this acoustic version of Natasha Bedingfield’s Love Like This — girl can SING!
Oops! I just noticed the time. I’m meeting a friend for lunch in the city. Her name is El, short for Eleanor and not El Debarge… although lunch with El Debarge would be kinda cool. I can’t lie.
Have a great morning! I’ll be back soon.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,