Hey there, ladies. Happy Saturday! It’s a crisp, windy day over here in Marin County, California. I’m bundling up to take a long, brisk walk outside with my giant mug ‘o tea.
I dunno what it is about these windy fall days, but they make me feel so alive — the sounds of rustling leaves, the wind whirling past my ears, and the cool kiss of the breeze on my skin.
I spent the better part of this morning just surfing the web and chillaxing, my standard operating procedure for Saturdays.
Here are the highlights of my day so far…
- Avoid lip balms with these 4 ingredients — Bella Sugar
- Bobbi Brown goes coral for spring 2010 — Temptalia
- Simply: How to apply foundation — Fashion Face TV
- Over-the-knee boots: How to wear ’em well — Icing
- Viva la difference! How MAC lipsticks look on different skin tones — Karla Sugar
- How to make the best decisions — The Alternaview
- Illamasqua Boo! Pantomime Nail Duo is making purple fantasies come true — All Lacquered Up
- How we can help alleviate world poverty in three easy steps — Zen Habits
- What to do with not-yet-dirty clothes — Unclutterer
- 15 things worth knowing about coffee — The Oatmeal
- 10 best gifts for your furry or scaly friends — Apartment Therapy
- Craving new music? Here are 99 of the most popular emerging songs in the world — We Are Hunted
- What I learned about writing while watching reality television — Nathan Bransford, Literary Agent
I can’t stop listening to this song…
What are you up to today? Doing anything fun?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,