Happy Saturday, twilighters. 🙂 How was your night? Mine was painted in blue and gold. Yup, I went to a Warrior’s basketball game (no, Tabs did not come with) and screamed my head off! I’m not big into basketball, but I like going to the games.
Off to a slow start this morning… just enjoying my coffee and surfing le web. Care to browse with me? 🙂
- 100 inspiring holiday gifts — Daily Makeover
- How to wear purple eyeshadow without looking like Grimace — Bella Sugar
- Lavender: spring’s big color craze –Icing
- Lovin’ the glitter in the China Glaze Love You Snow Much collection — Temptalia
- I like celebrity scents, but I’ll pass on ones made from the DNA of dead divas, LOL! — Sephora Beauty & the Blog
- 17 things worth knowing about your cat — The Oatmeal
- Warning! These words could magically improve your week — The Tiny Soprano
- 5 most expensive color items at Bergdorf’s — The Notice
- Pop art lips = LOVE! — Troy Jensen
- Why vampire movies always break the rules — Slate
This guy is my new hero…
Remember the last time you watched a sunrise?
After I vacuum (boo) and start some laundry, I’m gonna try to catch a matinee of New Moon. I’m a sucker (haha!) for vampires. :F
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,