- How Do You Wear Red Lipstick? Tips and Tricks: Like the Ol’ Faithful of lip looks, a red lip is one of the most reliable, fool-proof ways to steal the spotlight. But red and other bright lip shades can be challenging colors to wear. Here’s my secret to wearing reds.
- 10 Fantastic Smokey Eye Tutorials: I’m always looking to get better at doing smokey eyes. I’ve come across hundreds of smokey eye tutorials, and I think these 10 are some of the most helpful ones. I hope you find them useful, too!
- 11 Great Makeup Wipes and Cleansers: A few days ago of you gals then offered up your fave makeup removing wipes and cleansers in the comments. Here’s a list featuring your recommendations and why you love ‘em!
- 5 Makeup Storage Idea Starters: If you’re like me and struggle to stay organized, here are a few simple makeup storage ideas.
- A Trip to the Bliss San Francisco Spa: I went to the Bliss Spa at the W Hotel in San Francisco to get a pedicure yesterday, and all I have to say is the place effing rules. I briefly thought about keeping it as a secret and not blogging about it, but then I’d be doing all women with jacked-up feet a serious disservice.
- MAC Reviews: Invisible Set Powder, Paint Pots and More: Invisible Set definitely keeps me less oily throughout the day, but on my skin it really depends on what type of base it adheres. I’ve tried it with various types of coverage, from light tinted moisturizers to medium coverage liquid foundations. By far the best results were from the heavier coverage products.
- Makeup and Beauty Tips for Breast Cancer Patients: Meet my friend, Mary Anne. She’s a breast cancer survivor and the coolest dentist I know. One of the many challenges for Mary Anne was navigating the world of makeup and beauty as a cancer patient. Here are a few great tips that she’s learned this past year on how to stay beautiful both inside and out.
- Have You Heard of DHC? They’re a RAD Japanese skin and cosmetics brand where you can buy a bunch of stuff with no English on the packaging, but you always end up with something cool. Their products are based on high quality olive oil and free of unnecessary coloring agents or irritating fragrances.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,