Heya, chicas. Can you believe it’s already mid-September? Before you know it, it’ll be Thanksgiving, then Christmas… Where does the time go?
I’m already feeling a little nostalgic for summer, so I put together this list of posts from July. These were some of my favorites of the month.
- Gaga for Gold with Chanel Fall 2008
- Makeup Tutorial: A Peach, Brown and Green Eye for Summer
- Mally City Chick Smokey Eye Kit in Nolita Navy: Makes Blue Eyes Easy
- The $29 Drugstore Beauty Roundup
- Loving on MAC Love Connection Mineralize Eye Shadow Duo
- Autumn in the City: Sally Hansen Fall Nail Lacquer Colors by Tracy Reese
- A Green and Grey Eye with MAC Fresh Green Mix Mineralize Eye Shadow Duo
- Save Big Bucks on Stila and Smashbox at Costco
- How to Attend a Free Chanel Master Makeup Class
- Tuesday Beauty Tips: Be Good to Yourself
Not much on my agenda for today beyond some cleaning and maybe a trip to the mall. El Hub asked that I help him pick out some new clothes for work. In boy parlance that means his last few pairs of pants have holes in them, lol!
Have a good one today. Tabs says hi.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Hey, animal lovers. Stop by the cosmetics department at the downtown San Francisco Bloomingdale’s this Thursday, September 18, for a Day of Beauty for Pets. The event will benefit Pets Unlimited, a local non-profit providing emergency medical treatment and adoption services for pets.
I volunteered with them as a dog walker a couple years ago and had a lot of fun. They’re a fantastic organization.
On the 18th, Bloomies will donate 10% of all cosmetics purchases to Pets Unlimited. You can even bring along your pet to help you shop. Fido can get his picture taken or his portrait drawn while Fluffy gets her pet tag engraved. Keep an eye out for the workshop on holistic animal care.
If you live out of the area but would still like to support the cause, call Bloomingdale’s at (415) 856-5540 to place an order by phone. They even ship internationally (as long as your items aren’t flammable, lol!). For more information, visit Bloomingdale’s.com.