Just because you’re rockin’ jeans and a white t-shirt doesn’t mean your outfit has to be boring. 🙂
With some minor adjustments, an outfit of everyday basics can still look pretty polished and chic.
For brunch today, I started with a standard white tee (this one’s theme appropriate) and my favorite pair of jeans, but instead of just slipping on some flip-flops and calling it a day, I dressed it up a bit with some silver hoop earrings, a white bracelet, a big bag and a pair of neutral snakeskin print heels.
Then I went to town on a huge stack of mixed berry pancakes!
The outfit, from head to toe…
- T-Shirt — Old Navy (if you can’t find it there, here’s one just like it at Cafe Press)
- Jeans — Joe’s Jeans (I’ve had this bootcut pair since 2004! Joe’s Visionnaire would give you a similar look)
- The bag and shoes: Kate Spade (both from last season; this Steve Madden Dainty Bow Satchel and the Kate Spade Metallic Karolina have a similar vibe)
- Bracelet: Cara Accessories (this Cara Accessories Leather Wrap Cuff is kinda similar)
- Silver hoops: Tiffany Bezet Hoop Earrings, available now at Tiffany.com
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. I hope you had a good day today. Did you have anything yummy to eat? Brunch with my family was fun, but now I’m very sleepy… I think I’m gonna turn in early tonight. After Tabs and I watch Mad Men, of course. 🙂