You might be wondering, “So what in tarnation is this Monday Poll thing anyway!?”
Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past seven years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.
- Have you ever accidentally spilled the beans on a secret you were supposed to keep?
Naw. If it’s really important, I’m pretty good about keeping my mouth shut.
- Would you rather be able to fly, or have telekinesis (the ability to move things with your mind)?
Oh fly, definitely. That way if my car didn’t have gas, I could still get around and wouldn’t have to rely on public transportation.
Of course, I’d have to bring a bag of accoutrements with me to fix my hair and makeup once I arrived at my destination, because knowing my luck, I’d always end up with insects up in my grill…
- Have you ever had a crush on someone at work?
Yeah, but you know, that was ages ago. I think it’s kind of inevitable, especially with people you spend a lot of time with, but that old saying is there for a reason: “Don’t sh*t where you eat.”
At least I think that’s the saying… Whatever it is, it’s true.
- On a scale of 1-10, with one being a complete klutz and 10 being a world-class ballerina, how graceful are you?
Exactly 7.25. No more, no less. 🙂
- I’ve always thought I have a good eye for __________.
Photography composition. I struggle with a lot of the technical aspects of photography, but that’s one part that’s not so hard for me.
Your turn. 🙂 Just copy and paste the following questions into a comment with your answers. I look forward to reading ’em!
1. Have you ever accidentally spilled the beans on a secret you were supposed to keep?
2. Would you rather be able to fly, or have telekinesis?
3. Have you ever had a crush on someone at work?
4. On a scale of 1-10, with one being a complete klutz and 10 being a world-class ballerina, how graceful are you?
5. I’ve always thought I have a good eye for __________.
T-minus four days till Mockingjay: Part 1. Have a great Monday, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,