You might be wondering, “So what the heck is this Monday Poll thing anyway?”
Well, it isn’t much of a poll. It’s more just a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past seven years. I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.
- What’s your favorite animal print or pattern (leopard, snake, tiger, giraffe, zebra, etc.)?
Leopard print, mrow! I guess we can thank the Kardashians for the resurgence of the leopard print over the past few years. If left to my own devices, I’d be wearing it from head to toe like a real life, living and breathing cat lady.
- Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Not that a bikini really covers that much more…
But I was stung by a Portuguese man-of-war once while swimming in the ocean, and it did NOT get my lady parts.
- On a scale of 1-10, how naturally hairy are you, with 10 being full-on Sasquatch?
5.75 and rapidly climbing each year.
- Your favorite brown eyeshadow or eyeliner in the world?
MAC Teddy Eye Kohl is my jam!
But it’s a 50/50 split with MAC Costa Riche.
- Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Twice. I can’t remember what I was doing either time, but I was a kid, and I remember they really hurt.
My dad took out the stingers, and he’s not exactly Mr. Delicate Touch.
Matter of fact…I think the stinger removal part was worse than the actual bee sting, haha.
Your turn. 🙂 Just copy and paste the following questions into a comment with your answers. I look forward to reading ’em!
1. What’s your favorite animal print or pattern (leopard, snake, tiger, giraffe, zebra, etc.)?
2. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
3. On a scale of 1-10, how naturally hairy are you, with 10 being full-on Sasquatch?
4. Your favorite brown eyeshadow or eyeliner in the world?
5. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
I am bound and determined to have a good, productive week, my friend. Bound and determined!
There are lots of things I want to get done, and I think I can do ’em if I stay focussed. And when the inevitable does happen and I do get distracted (kitties!), I’ll just wiggle my freakishly long monkey toes and listen to this…
Or contemplate buying this, because I think it’s a really cool idea (I just need to find out if the markers are stinky).
You have a great week, OK? Let me know how you’re doing in the comments.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,