You might be wondering, “So what the heck is this Monday Poll thing anyway?”
Well, it isn’t much of a poll. It’s more just a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past seven years. I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.
- What’s your current favorite product from MAC?
As of this exact moment in time, Warm Soul Mineralize Blush.
- What was the highlight of your weekend?
Sleeping in yesterday.
- Have you ever photobombed anyone?
I’ve been photobombing since before it was a thing, so yes.
- Is your desk or office messy or neat?
Ungh! So messy and I hate it.
- What’s your current favorite social network and why?
Instagram, because where else can you share countless pictures of your cat without people thinking you’re completely nuts?
Wait — I guess I already do that on this blog, haha!
- Have you ever had any cartoon-themed lunch boxes, bags, binders — things like that?
Yes, when I was a kid. I had Hello Kitty everything. I had a Hello Kitty lunch box, Hello Kitty binders, pens. I wish I’d kept all that stuff.
- Pink: love it or leave it?
Love it. Pink flowers, lipstick, pink summery clothes and colors. It just makes me happy.
I think I have a little bit more love for bright pinks…
Ooh! Watermelon pink is my fave.
- Have you ever had to tie a tie (for yourself or someone else)?
Hmm… I don’t think so? Actually, I did go through a phase — I think it was fourth grade — when I wanted to wear pastel ties, so I did learn how to do it.
It was the ’80s… I don’t know.
- Have you ever had a pet bird, and if so, what was his/her name?
We had a cockatiel when I was a kid, very briefly. I can’t remember its name or what happened to it though.
- What does your umbrella look like?
It’s one of those longer ones with a wooden handle, and there’s a painting on the surface of a woman dancing barefoot at the beach with a man holding an umbrella over her.
Now it’s your turn. Just copy and paste the following questions into a comment with your answers. I look forward to reading ’em!
1. What’s your current favorite product from MAC?
2. What was the highlight of your weekend?
3. Have you ever photobombed anyone?
4. Is your desk or office messy or neat?
5. What’s your current favorite social network and why?
6. Have you ever had any cartoon-themed lunch boxes, bags, binders — things like that?
7. Pink: love it or leave it?
8. Have you ever had to tie a tie (for yourself or someone else)?
9. Have you ever had a pet bird, and if so, what was his/her name?
10. What does your umbrella look like?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Did you watch the Oscars last night (we turned back and forth with The Walking Dead, which was one of my favorite episodes ever, BTW)? Didn’t Ellen do great??