G’morning, cuties! Can you believe we actually made it through September? I dunno about you, but I was definitely feeling the Mercury in retrograde madness!
Despite the planetary challenges, it was a pretty good month for makeup and beauty. Obvs, there was the excitement of New York Fashion Week, but there were also lots of fabulous releases (MAC ATTACK!), too.
- Oh, Philosophy — Your Duos Make Me Blush!
- Estee Lauder Tawny Lip Pencil Plus MAC Nymphette Equals Pure Genius
- MAC DSquared: Lovin’ the Feline Eye Kohl and Greasepaint Sticks
- Working with Bobbi Brown Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Starry Purple
- Zoya Dares You with Dark Nails in the Dare Collection
- How to Treat Post-Acne Scarring
- Barielle All Lacquered Up Collection: Bringing Out My Inner Tough Girl
- What Was Your Makeup Routine Like in High School?
- Tuesday Beauty Tips: Hitting Your Limits in Stride
- From Runway to Realway: Red Hot Lips and Shimmery Teal Eyes
- Dismiss Dark Circles with Origins GinZing Eye Cream and Concealer
- Makeup Tutorial: Red Hot Lips and Shimmery Teal Eyes
- MAC Style Black: A Tutorial with Gilt By Association Eyeshadow and Black Cream Colour Base
Isn’t it a little crazy that you and I are traveling into yet another holiday season? It seems like just yesterday we were chatting about summer launches and heat waves.
Even though I’m not looking forward to the cold weather (I actually had to bundle up with an extra sweater this morning, brr), at least there will be a ton of hot holiday makeup to keep us toasty.
Here’s to making it through September together, *raises coffee cup*.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,