You might be wondering, “So what the heck is this Monday Poll thing anyway?”
Well, it isn’t much of a poll. It’s more just a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past five years. I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.
- What’s your favorite time of day?
Early in the morning, just as the sun is rising when the world still feels like it’s waking up, and all I can hear outside are a few birds singing (the earliest risers).
- What color are your eyes?
Chocolate brown with a navy blue ring around the iris.
- If you could read minds, would you want to?
Oh, hell no! I don’t want to know what pervy guys are thinking about women’s butts, or have access everyone’s worries.
It would come in handy at the poker tables though… Too bad I don’t know how to play cards!
- What’s the next makeup product you plan to purchase?
I need a refill of Bobbi Brown’s Foundation stick.
- If you could shapeshift into an animal, what animal would it be?
Either a cute little finch or a hummingbird (would love to be able to fly).
- Your sweet snack of choice at the movies?
Sour Patch Kids AND Peanut M&Ms! Yes, please, I’ll take both. And, um, throw in some kettle corn while you’re at it…
- Something you have to remember to do today?
Text my brother at noon to wish him good luck on his job interview today.
- Do you ever go to sleep with wet hair?
Yup. I know some folks don’t like to, but I think it saves time, and when I wake up in the morning, I get a fun surprise! — either a head of cute, sexy bedhead curls, or a total hair disaster.
- Which do you wear more often: bracelets or necklaces?
Necklaces. I have a hard time finding bracelets that don’t just slip off my small wrists. Plus, bracelets always get in the way while I’m typing.
- A helpful lesson you recently learned?
I’ve learned that I do better when I don’t check my email first thing in the day. Better to do my heaviest mental lifting first thing and then work on admin tasks later.
Now it’s your turn. Just copy and paste the following questions into a comment with your answers. I look forward to reading ‘em!
1. What’s your favorite time of day?
2. What color are your eyes?
3. If you could read minds, would you want to?
4. What’s the next makeup product you plan to purchase?
5. If you could shapeshift into an animal, what animal would it be?
6. Your sweet snack of choice at the movies?
7. Something you have to remember to do today?
8. Do you ever go to sleep with wet hair?
9. Which do you wear more often: bracelets or necklaces?
10. A helpful lesson you recently learned?
Stay focused, keep your eye on the prize, and remember, you CAN do this. Have a great day, my love!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,