You might be wondering, “So what the heck is this Monday Poll thing anyway?”
Well, it isn’t much of a poll. It’s more just a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past four years. I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.
- Do you have to dress up for work (like wear a suit)?
Nope. The dress code here at the home office of Tabs the Cat Industries, LLC, where I work as a part-time beauty blogger and full-time professional pet assistant to world-famous plus-size kitty supermodel Tabs the Cat, is business casual. 😉 In fact, I’m even allowed to wear stretchy pants.
- Do you ever rub elbows with royalty?
Uh, no. But I do know some royal pains in the @ss, hahaha!
- Do you do water parks?
I love playing around in the water, and water slides are a blast, but I’m going to vote “no” on this one. The few times I’ve visited water parks, I’ve gotten really sick afterward. Not sure why.
- Did you do any beauty shopping last weekend?
Lil’ bit. I picked up some razor refills and shave cream at Target Friday night, and yesterday I hit up Space.NK in Larkspur to get a new bottle of Sunday Riley’s Good Genes Treatment, since I was running low.
While I was there, though, the SA hooked me up with a bunch of sweet Sunday Riley and Tata Harper samples. I thought that was very nice.
- What was the first thing you saw when you opened your eyes this morning?
My lavender duvet and the back of El Hub’s head.
- Curly or straight hair?
- Are there any glosses in your makeup bag right now?
Absolutely. MAC’s Big Baby Plushglass, which I could, and often do, wear every single day.
- When you’re not feeling well, do you like to be taken care of or left alone?
I like to be babied… I’m like a certain tabby cat in that way. I need a lot of attention!
- Twinkies are making a comeback! Are you stoked?
Eh, I guess. I haven’t had a Twinkie in years, so it’s not like I missed them when they left, but ya know, sure. You never know when you’ll get a craving.
- Do like your weather warm or cool?
Warm, for sure! A lot of people love the Bay Area because it’s so temperate and usually cooler than the rest of the Central Valley. I like it, too, especially when “temperate” means sunny and warm.
To complete the Monday Poll, just copy the following list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
1. Do you have to dress up for work?
2. Do you ever rub elbows with royalty?
3. Waterparks: yes or no?
4. Did you do any beauty shopping last weekend?
5. What was the first thing you saw when you opened up your eyes this morning?
6. Curly or straight hair?
7. Are there any glosses in your makeup bag right now?
8. When you’re not feeling well, do you like to be taken care of or left alone?
9. Twinkies are making a comeback! Are you stoked?
10. Warm or cool weather?
Happy Monday, my friend. You have a great one today, okay? I’m gonna try my best to do the same.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,