- Mood: I barely slept a wink last night, but I’m doing well. It’s sunny out, I’ve got a hot cup of coffee in my claws, and Tabs has yet to lash out at me for anything (yet). All things considered, sounds like the start of a pretty good day.
- Quick! — what’s the first movie quote that comes to mind?
“Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.”
— The Godfather, 1972
- Shower or bath?
I think baths are so much more relaxing, especially in a big claw-foot tub (it has to be a crystal clean tub), but showers are quicker…and sometimes when I’m taking one I pretend like I’m washing under a tropical waterfall.
- Are you looking forward to any trips or treats this fall?
Vegas, baby! El Hub and I are meeting a couple of friends there at the end of October, and I fully intend to use it as an opportunity to go all crazypants with my makeup. I can’t think of a better place than Vegas to go over the top with glitter, cat eyeliner and smokey eyes.
- Do you have any special pictures or keepsakes at home? If you do, tell me about one of them.
There’s an old picture of me and my brother Al that I keep on my desk. It was taken at a playground one day when we were kids, and I love it because we just look like we were having the greatest time. Al has the biggest smile on his face, and whenever I see it, it reminds me not to take every little thing too seriously.
- I could spend all day long _________.
Sleeping (I’m not kidding; I really could).
Reading young adult sci-fi novels.
At the mall.
Watching reality television (sorry, but it’s true).
Admiring Jeremy Renner’s arms (LOL!)
- How big is too big for hoop earrings?
Oh, I’m sure there’s a limit, but I like ’em pretty big, as long as they’re lightweight and thin. When the hoops are too heavy, they hurt my ears, ouch!
- What’s something your inner diva/drag queen would say?
Unless you’re also wearing a mask and wrestling boots, stay away from full-body spandex.
- We’re at your favorite ice cream shoppe! What can I get you?
I’ll take two scoops in a waffle cone, please. One earl grey tea, and one salted caramel (if I’m answering, we’re going to Three Twins).
And if you feel like being incredibly generous with those scoops, I won’t stop you!
- Weekly goals:
New makeup looks and sit-ups…not necessarily in that order, LOL!
I sure hate doing sit-ups, but they help my lower back.
Oh, and absolutely have to start getting to bed earlier. Well, not just to bed, but to sleep. My problem lately has been that I’ve been staying up past midnight reading.
Hi, sweets. Up and at ’em. I know it’s hard to say goodbye to the weekend, but it’s only temporary.
Can I get you a cup of something? What’s your poison? Coffee, tea, hot cocoa, mimosa? How about if you fill out the Monday Poll, and I’ll be right back with something hot and caffeinated (unless you really want that mimosa… No judging).
2. Quick! — what’s the first movie quote that comes to mind?
3. Shower or bath?
4. Are you looking forward to any trips or treats this fall?
5. Do you have any special pictures or keepsakes at home?
6. I could spend all day ________.
7. How big is too big for hoop earrings?
8. What’s something your inner diva/drag queen would say?
9. We’re at your favorite ice cream shoppe! What can I get you?
10. Weekly goals:
Say it with me: “Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.”
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,